Radical modernization and spiraling exuberant nightlife culture are anticipated to drive product demand World Vodka Market
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, November 9, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — IndustryARC, in its latest report, predicts that The world vodka market Size is estimated to reach $38.9 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% over the 2022-2027 forecast period. Vodka is often described as a distilled spirit or distilled alcoholic beverage made from starchy grains such as wheat malt, flaked corn, rye, and sorghum. Ethanol and water are two main liquids that make up vodka. The preparation of vodka includes the fermentation of fruits and grains with bacteria and yeasts to convert potential sugars into alcohols. Fermentation is immediately followed by distillation (purification) where the liquid obtained is heated to increase its alcohol content by volume. After distillation, water is poured to reduce the total alcohol content. The alcohol content by volume of vodka can vary from region to region, however it generally has an ABV of around 37-40%. Due to the requirements imposed on the alcohol used in the production of vodka, mainly the content of methanol, acetaldehyde, ethyl acetate and higher alcohols is measured by direct injection of samples in the gas chromatograph equipped with a flame ionization detector ( FID). It originated in the Russian Federation and Poland and has a large following in European countries such as Poland and Germany. Like wines, if taken in moderate amounts, vodkas have various health benefits including de-stressing, proper hair growth, weight loss, and reduced risks of inflammation and heart complications. Interestingly, the outlook for the global vodka market is quite captivating due to the increased consumption of spirits by millennials. However, innovative flavors, stimulating nightlife trends, and rising living standards and GDP per capita income are the main factors set to drive the growth of the Global Vodka Market for the period 2022-2027. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the market, its major segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challenges, key players, and more.
Click here to browse the full report summary:
1. Geographically, the European vodka market accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. However, Asia-Pacific is poised to dominate the market during the 2022-2027 period.
2. Rising alcohol consumption and upgrading of Sweep are said to be a pre-eminent driver driving the growth of the global vodka market. Rigid government policies and biases towards low-alcohol beverages by volume are said to curb market growth.
3. Detailed analysis of the strength, weaknesses, and opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Global Vodka Market report.
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here:
1. The flavored vodka segment is estimated to be the fastest growing with a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period 2022-2027. This growth is due to the availability of organic options. Many companies like “Prairie Organic Spirits” offer organically prepared flavored vodka options that are gaining top recognition among consumers.
2. The growth is due to the massive presence of wine bars in urban and rural areas. According to a recent report, with a 1.3% expansion in 2021, the number of liquor stores in the US reached around 43,000.
3. Additionally, Hospitality is estimated to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period 2022-2027. This growth is due to commercial facilities re-entering the business as infection rates drop. In addition, commercial channels such as bars help people to interact with strangers and expand the varieties of options that are not found outside of commerce.
4. The global vodka market based on geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the rest of the world. Europe had the largest share with 38% of the overall market in 2021. The growth in this segment is due to factors such as the large consumption of vodka annually.
5. As of 2022, more than 50% of the world’s population resides in urban areas. However, 2/3 of the total world population is projected to migrate to cities by 2050. Developing countries like India are witnessing a huge increase in urban population with more than 32-33% of the total population living in cities .
6. How modern and open they are” Millennials have started visiting bars and clubs in the name of trends like “Live in the moment”. According to one report, young people account for more than 21% of the bar’s revenue. As a result, nightlife trends are intensifying and driving the global vodka market.
The Top 5 Players in the Global Vodka Industry are:
4. Spirits of the constellation
Click the following link to purchase Global Vodka Market Report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and consulting firms. Produces more than 500 unique market reports per year. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the IndustryARC team. You can not only buy your preferred market report from the website, but also get personalized support on specific reports.
A. Market for alcohol and starch/sugar enzymes
B. White liquor market
Mr Venkat Reddy
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
USA: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596
IND: (+91) 40-485-49062