DelveInsight’s ‘Hypoparathyroidism Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast – 2032’ report offers an in-depth understanding of the Hypoparathyroidism, historical and forecast epidemiology, as well as Hypoparathyroidism market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
by DelveInsight ‘Hypoparathyroidism Market Outlook, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2032The report offers an in-depth understanding of the Hypoparathyroidism, historical and forecast epidemiology, as well as Hypoparathyroidism market trends in the US, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK), and Japan.
The Hypoparathyroidism Market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs and individual therapies market share, current and forecast market size of Hypoparathyroidism of 7MM from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers the current treatment practice of Hypoparathyroidism, the market drivers, market barriers, SWOT analysis, reimbursement, market access and unmet medical needs to select the best opportunities and assess the underlying market potential.
Some of the key facts of the Hypoparathyroidism Market Report:
- Among the five European countries, the United Kingdom had the highest prevalence of hypoparathyroidism, with 34,569, followed by Germany and France in 2021. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest population prevalence.
- Among the main types of hypoparathyroidism, that is, chronic and transient hypoparathyroidism, the former represents a greater number of prevalent cases of hypoparathyroidism.
Key benefits of the report:
- The Hypoparathyroidism Market report covers a descriptive overview of Hypoparathyroidism, explaining its causes, symptoms, pathophysiology, genetic basis, and currently available therapies.
- A comprehensive overview of the epidemiology and treatment of hypoparathyroidism has been provided.
- In addition, a comprehensive overview of current and emerging therapies for hypoparathyroidism is provided, along with an evaluation of new therapies that will impact the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of the Hypoparathyroidism Market, historical and forecast, covering 7MM drug scope is included in the report.
- The report provides an advantage while developing business strategies by understanding the trends that shape and drive the 7MM Hypoparathyroidism market.
Do you have questions? Click here for more information on Hypoparathyroidism Market Outlook
Overview of hypoparathyroidism
Hypoparathyroidism is characterized by hypocalcemia and hyperphosphatemia due to lack of secretion or action of parathyroid hormone (PTH). Hypoparathyroidism can occur as part of a multiglandular autoimmune disorder or as a complex congenital defect, for example, in autosomal dominant DiGeorge or hypoparathyroidism, deafness, and renal dysplasia (HDR) syndromes. Due to a deficiency of parathyroid hormone, people can have abnormally low levels of calcium in the blood (hypocalcemia) and high levels of phosphorus (hyperphosphatemia).
The most common cause of the disease is injury or removal of all 4 parathyroid glands. That can happen accidentally during surgery to remove the thyroid. Some people are born without these glands. And in some cases, the glands don’t work right for unknown reasons.
Hypocalcemia typically presents as perioral numbness, paresthesia, neurocognitive deficits, weakness, and carpopedal muscle spasms. Life-threatening complications can also occur, including cardiac arrhythmias, laryngeal spasms, tetany, and seizures.
Epidemiological perspectives of hypoparathyroidism
- HypoPTH occurs when one or more of the parathyroid glands are not active enough. According to NORD, there are approximately 70,000 people with hypoPTH in the United States. It can affect individuals of any age.
- The total prevalent hypoparathyroidism population in 7MM was estimated at 280,275 in 2021 and is expected to increase in 2032 at a CAGR of 1.22% over the study period [2019–2032].
- Japan had 22,310 prevalent cases of hypoparathyroidism in 2021.
- According to the analysis, it has been observed that the prevalence of hypoparathyroidism varied between the 7MM countries depending on the prevalence of the specific disease by age. For example, the highest proportion was seen in the 65+ age group in the US, while in the EU-5 countries, people aged 55-64 represented the largest group of patients. .
Epidemiological segmentation of hypoparathyroidism
- Total Diagnosed hypoparathyroidism Prevelant cases
- Total Gender-specific hypoparathyroidism Prevalent diagnosed cases
- Type-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Total Hypoparathyroidism
- Severity-Specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Total Hypoparathyroidism
- Specific Age-Specific Diagnosed Cases of Total Hypoparathyroidism
Hypoparathyroidism Market Outlook
The Hypoparathyroidism market outlook of the report helps to construct a detailed understanding of the historical, current, and forecast Hypoparathyroidism market trends by analyzing the impact of current Hypoparathyroidism therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers, and barriers , and the demand for better technology.
This segment provides comprehensive details of the Hypoparathyroidism Market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, rate of compliance, the growing need of the market. , growing patient pool, patient segment covered, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, its impact on the market, and insight from key opinion leaders. Calculated Hypoparathyroidism market data is presented with relevant Tables & Graphs to give a clear view of the market at first glance.
According to DelveInsight, the Hypoparathyroidism in 7MM market is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting a sample @ Hypoparathyroidism Market Landscape
Key Hypoparathyroidism Companies
- Ascendis Pharma
- Calcilytix Therapeutics
- And many more
- TransCon PTH
- And many more
Hypoparathyroidism Market Drivers
- Increased prevalence of neck surgeries and autoimmune diseases
- increased awareness
- Presence of great players.
Hypoparathyroidism Market Barriers
- knowledge gap
- poor quality of life
- Availability of generics and off-label therapies
Table of Contents
- Key ideas
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary of Hypoparathyroidism
- Background and general description of the disease
- Epidemiology and patient population
- Hypoparathyroidism Emerging Therapies
- Hypoparathyroidism Market Outlook
- Market Access and Reimbursement for Therapies
- Hypoparathyroidism report methodology
- DelveInsight capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Hypoparathyroidism Market Outlook
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact person: aya kaul
Email: Send an e-mail
Telephone: +91 9568243403
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432, Las Vegas NV
City: Las Vegas